Typically WillowNZ events involve one or more international quality speakers, who present at one or more venues in different locations.
The Global Leadership Summit (GLS) is our annual flagship leadership development event that we host in several different locations around New Zealand as a DVD-based conference. The GLS is for leaders everywhere. They could be in any of these environments: Church ǀ Business ǀ Government ǀ Education ǀ Non-Profit ǀ Family.
Why We Run Events
Willow Creek NZ is here to strengthen and equip leaders, primarily Christian leaders, wherever they might be. We are not a para-church organisation. We are not here to do what local churches do. What we do well is this: we find world-class people who are experts in their field; we bring them to you and arrange the venues and meetings where you get to meet them. We know how busy church life can be. We’re here to make it easier for you, by putting you in touch with the best people we can find, who can answer the questions you are asking, and to help you do the best job you can. That’s why we run events. We don’t know of any better way to help you succeed.
Our Past Events
Some of our past events include:
- Further Faster – a two-day conference in Auckland 16-17 March 2017.
- Jesus the Game Changer – a Karl Faase National Tour. 6 – 13 November 2016.
- Legalising Marijuana – a Dopey Idea? Dr Greg Pike – 24 August 2015.
- Belief Blockers. Karl Faase Tour 29 August to 4 September 2015.
- Family First Forum for Church Leaders – Tuesday 25 August 2015.
- Which God? Understanding Islam. Mark Durie Tour 15-19 June 2015.
- Health & Safety Law Reform Briefing for not-for-profit organisations
- Leadership in Business - two successful NZ Christian businessmen share their wisdom
- Let Justice Roll Down – a gathering to explore social justice issues
- Coaching with Bill Hybels
- Peter & Geri Scazzero – Emotionally Healthy Spirituality & Emotionally Healthy Marriage
- Bill Hybels – Leadership half day
- J.John – The State of Evangelism in the Church
- Faith@Home 201 – Next Steps in Becoming a Faith@Home Focused Church
- Rosie Boom – a Faith@Home event
Please note our Terms and Conditions for event registrations