Are you becoming the leader God intends you to be?
Are you learning and growing the way you want to?
It just got easier…
Lack of Time
- Leaders must keep growing to be effective
- Life is busy – and getting busier
- The challenges a leader faces are getting bigger
- There is little time to invest in your own growth
- The average reader takes 6-10 hours to read a book
Read Less. Learn More!
- 30 times per year, receive a clear, concise summary of an important leadership book
- Get top insights and key information from cutting edge leaders
- Takes only 15 minutes to read!
- A Carnagie-Mellon study showed that people who read good summaries retain more information than those who read the whole book!
What you get:
- Thirty 12-15 page summaries/year
- Additional 2-page “Nutshell” summary of the summary
- “The Pastor’s Perspective” application insights from veteran church leaders
Summaries from top authors: Andy Stanley – Liz Wiseman – Dr Henry Cloud – Bill Hybels – John C. Maxwell – Patrick Lencioni – Peter F. Drucker – Jim Collins – Stephen Covey – Wayne Cordiero – Daniel Goleman – Peter Scazzero and many more.
If you would like a sample summary, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org | 07 282 0092
How to sign up:
This resource is available free to anyone who chooses Tier 3, or Tier 2 of our Willow Supporter Programme. Read more… The level of subscription we offer you through these tiers gives you access to a library of previous book summaries – pure gold!
Alternatively you can go online to Study Leadership and subscribe yourself. Please note that the direct subscription will cost you more (annually) than an annual Tier 2 subscription.